Sunday, April 21, 2013

Help Sell Out The Show !!!

Show Update    - The Gallery Show has been a great success.   Only 9 paintings of the Gallery Show Exhibit are still remaining.    Please email me or message me if you'd like to purchase one of the 9 remaining.   You can either go by the Cultural Arts Center next week by Friday April 26, 2013 or if you let me know I will get it for you and deliver to you.    There are also limited edition prints for a donation and I can mail one to you.   Thanks to all my family and friends who have supported this show.    In the April 20th Gallery Party 13 more sold from a new group I brought just for the party.   Wow - 27 painting have sold and 22 donations for limited edition prints.  


"Pansies"

"Coneflower"


"Cat Tails"

"Euharlee Bridge"


"Sunflower Morning"

"Sunflower Face"


"Sunflower Surprise"
"Marsh"

"Country House"


Limited Edition Print "Purple Wildflowers" - For a donation to the Cultural Arts Center or Douglasville First United Methodist Church Fine Arts Academy you can have a matted photo print of this original pastel painting.     Email or message me or go by the Cultural Arts Center to make a donation by Friday, April 26, 2013.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment