Friday, April 17, 2015

Southeastern Pastel Members Exhibit 2015 - Quinlan Visual Arts Center - Gainesville, GA

"Senoia Mill House" was accepted into the Southeastern Pastel Society Members Exhibit 2015 at Quinlan Visual Arts Center, Gainesville, GA.    So honored to be a part of this show with so many wonderful artist.

Karen Margulis with her "Let the Show Begin".    Her "Sunshine on a Cloudy Day" won the merit award!    So glad she is one of my teachers.    I took my first pastel class from Karen.    I've grown in my painting and I've been pleased to see her grown as well as an artist and teacher.

Barbara Jaenicke with her "Hidden Treasure" painting which won a merit award!    She also had "sunset Glow at Red Top Mountain" in the show.    So pleased to have taken classeswith Barbara.   She's off to Oregon and will be missed.    Glad I was able to attend the extended Spruill Classes with her.   

Quinlan Visual Arts Center

Wonderful Chamber Group at the reception.

Karen Margulis with her painting "Let the Show Begin"   

No comments:

Post a Comment