Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Coming Soon !!! Belated Annual Valentine's Day Art Sale


These two paintings are in the CAC Douglas County Art Guild Show.    I discovered tonight that they have already sold!   Both of them.     I'll be taking two more to that show to replace tomorrow (4/27/16)    The exhibit is up until end of May at the Cultural Arts Center.


I also have a show going up 5/3/15 at the Dog River Library.   It will also be up during May 2016.   Drop by during library hours and take a look.

The end of May, I will be having an online Art Sale to correspond to the closing of both the shows.    Since I missed my 2nd Annual Valentine's Day Art Sale I will be posting 40 photos of current paintings and offering the framed originals online as a Belated Annual Valentine's Day Art Sale.    Keep your eyes out for that post.   I'll post on face book and on my blog here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment