Sunday, September 2, 2018

Douglas County Courthouse Exhibit - September 2018

Paintings of my hometown Douglasville as well as Unicoi State Park and Blue Ridge are a few of the paintings that help me remember my hometown roots and my travels.    What a fun experience to have some of my paintings exhibited at the Douglas County Courthouse.   Douglas County has been my home my whole life and I'm happy to be considered a "hometown" girl.   One thing I do, however, is travel and painting the places I travel is a great way to remember fun places as well as re look at some of the local landmarks in my home town.    Here are a few of the paintings that will be in the September Exhibit.    They remember my home town by the railroad tracks,  my childhood home at Christmas, Unicoi State Park, the Blue Ridge Mountains, and Vienna, Austria.

Blue Ridge Mountains - Pastel

My Childhood Home at Christmas - Pastel

Unicoi State Park - Pastel

Vienna, Austria at Night - Pastel

Hometown Douglasville RR Crossing - Watercolor

Hometown Douglasville RR Curve - Watercolor


No comments:

Post a Comment