Friday, October 2, 2015

27th IAPS Juried Exhibition - 2015 Webshow

"Mountain Morning" - 9x12 - Pastel - 2014
Art in the 21st Century - When you think of art exhibits you think of well lit spacious areas with beautiful art on the walls that wanders through a large rooms - people walking around with wine glasses in their hands and a string orchestra playing in the background.   That is not exactly the idea for the 27th International Association of Pastel Societies 2015 Webshow.   Until October 15, 2015 member artist of a participating pastel society can enter up to 5 paintings in this unique webshow.    Thanks to Karen Margulis, pastel artist for reminding me of this opportunity.   I've entered my five paintings into this juried webshow.   A long shot but I'll keep my fingers crossed.   I entered "Senoia Mill House Road", "Mountain Morning", "Winter Day", "Temple Barn" and "Quiet Stream". 

No comments:

Post a Comment