Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Ducks in a Row - Pastel - May 2014

"Ducks in a Row" - Pastel - 9x13 - May 2014
 
 
"Ducks in a Row" are really geese but could not resist the name.     My brother was on a golf trip and posted this picture.  I loved it and knew immediately I wanted to paint it.     Trying my best to get back in a routine of painting.   When I first started I painted every day and that is definitely the best.    My goal is 50 new paintings this year from my own photos or original photos given to me by friends.   Maybe I will throw in a plein air or a still life!     While I've done numerous paintings this year at classes, etc, I'm only counting the original ones.    So with that in mind I'm a little behind   I think there are only two.   #1 - "Daffodil Morning" from a photo at Gibbs Gardens in Ballground, GA and #2 "Ducks in a Row" from a golf course that I'm waiting for my brother to name.     I visited the Gold Museum in Villa Rica, GA yesterday and that one is next on the list for #3.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment