Thursday, October 27, 2016

Life of a college student!

This semester I have been so busy with my Drawing I class, I've not taken time to make photos of the art and post.   I posted a few at the beginning of semester but then it was like a snowball......we have been doing lots of drawing and sketching.    When the semester is over, I'll take time to photograph my portfolio.    I've had so much fun and learned a lot!     Today was the annual Carve on the Quad at the University of West Georgia.    I participated last year also.   Frankly I thought my "Mummy" was a real winner!    This year my subject was "Angry Bird".    The viewing is tonight at UWGA.    Good luck everyone.

"Angry Bird" - 2016 entry in UWGA Carve on the Quad - Janet Deal

"Mummy" - 2015 entry in UWGA Carve on the Quad - Janet Deal

No comments:

Post a Comment