Saturday, July 7, 2012

Plein Air Painting - Invitation - Tuesday- July 10, 2012 - Sweetwater Creek State Park

Plein Air Painting - Tuesday, July 10, 2012 at 8:45 a.m. at Sweetwater Creek State Park.   
I'm always looking for ways to refresh my painting experience.    There are so many beautiful spots around Douglasville, GA.    I want to start a group that will paint plein air once a month at a local spot.    I volunteer at Sweetwater Creek State Park each month as part of my Master Naturalist volunteer hours.    I've always admired the over 2500 acre conservation park and it's 250 acre lake.   It's beautiful!    If you have not been there you should plan a trip for a hike or picnic or.....join us to paint.   I'll bring a cooler of water.    Email me on facebook if you'd like to attend and I will give you the location.   

No comments:

Post a Comment