Saturday, July 14, 2012

Red, White, & Blue Competion - July 28, 2012 - August 4, 2012

Gallery Exhibit -  For all my blog friends I have entered the portrait of my granddaughter in the Red Cockerill Gallery's Red, White and Blue Competition. The theme is things you love.....well what is more special than a granddaughter. Hope you can make it to the show.   See the portrait on the my blog under 2012 Gallery.    Reception is Saturday, July 28, 2012 from 2:00 - 5:00 p.m. at the Red Cockerill Gallery in Austell, GA. The show runs until August 4, 2012. Drop by and take a look at the exhibit.    Thanks to Ann Cockerill for doing this for her students.

"Water Lily" - Acrylic - 11x14 - July 2012
Water Lily - Acrylic - 11x14 - July 2012
Today at Art with a Twist at the Red Cockerill Gallery we painted waterlilies and talked about Monet. I've tried this water lily in watercolor and posted previously.      I've recently downloaded a picture from a friend of lily pads that I want to paint.   That photo is below.    I like the impressionistic feel of the photo.     

No comments:

Post a Comment